Debate whether to warn or to ban

perisie xx
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=32696¤tpage=146

 TL.net Bot   TL.net. March 29 2009 17:01. Posts 0 Profile
GoSuPlAyEr was just temp banned for 2 days by EvilTeletubby.

That account was created on 2004-04-05 20:54:13 and had 1574 posts.

Reason:
On March 28 2009 03:28 GoSuPlAyEr wrote:
This is all I'm going to say on that matter and really won't read anymore so there is really not point to even responding.

I was debating whether or not this should constitute a warning or a ban, but to be honest, when you actually go ahead and make a long response, and THEN post this kind of fucking cop-out, you need to know that is unacceptable. This is a message board, people put time and effort into their thoughts... you have no right whatsoever to put a 'block' on it by posting something lame like this, after you just posted a huge paragraph continuing the argument. If you didn't want to continue, then you shouldn't have responded.

Don't do this again.

Re: Debate whether to warn or to ban

It wasn't clear to me that the bottom part was the ban reason, and only the top part was a quote.

ETT is saying he banned the guy for starting some big argument then, when responses came, saying "I won't read any more or reply any more", which I would find kind of annoying, too.