Discussion topics not for discussion

percy
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=87102¤tpage=All

Fakesteve butts in after a varied discussion and just outright bans 5 people, for up to a month. I'll let you see for yourself the nature of the thread, the users, the posts and the punishments in question.

Re: Discussion topics not for discussion

I don't really follow SC so it's hard for me to see what's going on in that thread (very long), but I for one can't see what FakeSteve is talking about.

Lockon Stratos, Geo.Rion, and haley for 1 week.

fanatacist and FireGuyX were banned for 2 days.

His reasons given have no real meaning and simply mean "FS don't uh like what u postit"--no descriptive value to anyone (the victims of the bans nor anyone else trying to figure out how to avoid this fate) whatsoever.

It's likely that if they were posting things FS agreed with they wouldn't have met this fate--I really doubt these bans are purely because they are involved in a "flamewar" or "being assholes."  If that were the case FS would have to ban himself.