Epilogue

The Two of You who may lurke here, bear down on this bitter snacke:

Once again the Stymied have proven their case in ye court with no authoritie,
Erected an Phallic too beautiful;
You who come here for something new:
Behold, the old!  It is finished!
Ad nauseumauseum.

What more can we do to prove the obvious?  Read our posts again and again; they remain so beautiful and true, only to have fallen in such an empty forest.  Did anything spark a discussion, or make one person spark one elsewhere?  Or, are these secret hidden truths buried as Tea Elle continues its transformation?

/general stymie

Re: Epilogue

tdotkrayz
a beautiful post indeed

But back on topic: yo stimey, any chance we can set up a schedule of posting?  I noticed that the two of us rarely coincide, and the result is that when one of us posts, we have to invariably wait about a month before the other guy responds.  How bout we make it a post-a-day thing?

Re: Epilogue

I am capable of checking here more often.  I have missed you largely because I stopped coming here when Chibi (the only person who came) stopped coming here.  If you are going to post more regularly I will check in at an average rate of at least once a week, and twice a week would not be surprising at all.

Stay tuned and let me know what kind of frequency or days you're looking for; I may be able to keep you in mind more than you expect.

Re: Epilogue

tdotkrayz
Once every three days sounds pretty reasonable to me, seeing as TL has the three day policy before one can make any posts.

Re: Epilogue

tdotkrayz
I think we should try putting up an advertisement on the Teamliquid front banner.  I'd be glad to pitch in like 5 bucks or so for a small advertisement on the frontpage.  Have it be something like, ESCORT SERVICE, FREE TRIAL
but it actually leads here lulz

Re: Epilogue

When TL Gossip Girl was doing a banner contest saying he would put up ads on TL made by disgruntled TL members I did make a banner for him.  I believe it's somewhere on this site, maybe you've seen it.

As for the 3 day waiting period, I've found it helps to have a few accounts on standby that way they are "old" when you start really using them.  It's not a bad habit to have.

Re: Epilogue

tdotkrayz
Link to thread?

Re: Epilogue

Re: Epilogue

tdotkrayz
Haha, we should totally invite banned TL members, or disenchanted users in general, to your site.

I was thinking maybe through PM's?

Re: Epilogue

You're welcome to bring anyone you want to forum with.  One hard thing is that once you are banned you can't PM people.

The people that were friendly to me when I was active all pretty much know I have a forum and they haven't really came here much (except chibi) so, maybe you will have better luck with your friends.