Extracting value from TL--People we like

Extracting value from TL--People we like

Here are some threads where it is clear who is and is not an idiot:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=51046

Here are some people I like from these threads, whom I do not have contact with but would like to:
baal
Last Romantic (blue name)
Wangsta
OverTheUnder
Fuu
RowdierBob
mdb
Mynock
FakeSteve[TPR] (red name)
Liquid`Drone (red name)
Haemonculus
CharlieMurphy
IntoTheWow
Kwark
DeadVessel
Mora
bine

Re: Extracting value from TL--People we like

Gryffindor_us
evanthebouncy!
itemlock
Flaccid
Servolisk

"The only admin with real leverage that supported chibi's ban was Twisted, the rest were the USUAL 2nd rate square heads who are even less improtant to the site than chibi himself.

Just Eri's opinion alone should freaking outweight any tantrum made by Beyonder or anyone else.

And yeah Beyonder DID fucking ban him stop excusing him, he did... retards like Incontrol and Testie managed to heat him enough to ban him in a anti-chibi thread FFS what kind of modding is this?....

Ok now that i banned him ill figure out WHY he should remain banned... oh and if he gets unbanned i will leave asap!!!... oh i take that back.

bullshit"

--baal

There's some discussion on page 28/29 and possibly earlier that I haven't read yet.

Re: Extracting value from TL--People we like

fusionsdf
oneofthem
{ToT}Strafe
Coagulation
Ganfei
poppa

I think the mods are simply cowards for not attempting to explain more bans.  Whenever they have tried, the best people in their forums have condemned and ridiculed their attempts at reasoning--their thinking that went into their bans.  They are simply embarrassing.  They are in over their heads when it comes to deciding who to ban, and they are doing their best to hide it.  They used to tell themselves it must be worth it because the forum is so good.  Now, we can see they are simply telling themselves the forums don't matter--and they're still better than (insert shit forum here).  They never compare themselves to the forum's obvious best years--only to sites whose best year falls way short of TL's worst.

Take down the 10 Commandments and any other "rules"--because they are lies.  They need only say, "Mods might ban you, if they think it will make the site better.  They may fool themselves and say you were warned when you weren't--they may say you broke your promises when you didn't.  They are okay with giving no reason or simply saying they don't like you.  Or that they will leave the site if you are let back in.  These are people who seldom to never make any good posts that you will see.  Yet somehow the best discussions on the internet go on here, so try if you must.  Remain uninteresting and suck up and you can stay.  Run into disagreements, and you will be blamed for the reactions of others--who will never be banned.  This is TL."