Hello friend

Kaz

Hello friend

Kaz
Haven't seen you on IM in a while. How are you doing in Chinaland?

I finally started playing SC2 vs. people since I farmed every achievement but the league ones. I suck but I'm having fun. =o

Re: Hello friend

That's cool.  I'm kinda trying to live without the internets.  It's just too boring for me, too meaningless.  Games I already got rid of, and now I've lost hope with online socializing as well.  I miss my friends though, like you.

Part of it is that my apartment's internet is just too slow, I guess.  I can't really watch YouTube very easily, which would be something cool to do.  Honestly though I just don't even think about the computer most days.  I work, I drink, I cry, I get into trouble...

I'm trying to have a life that is enough for me.  Nothing internetsy will help me do that.  I don't have the energy for it.  I will only go on the internets to check my messages from my true family like you.  Otherwise it has no pull for me.  I have enough "real life" options to be desperate, so I don't have to fish for online interaction like I used to.  Maybe I'll fall back.  We'll c.

-Prak

Re: Hello friend

tdotkrayz
You need to get laid bro.

lol, Stimey, I know those horses in the banner look sad and all, but godddaaaamn that's the most emo shit I've heard in a while.

Re: Hello friend

Nah.  I don't think I can ever seek out interactions on the internet like I used to.  I have little interest in movies, TV, or internets.  I am damn proud of my participation on TL and this forum, and look back with admiration and awe of course.  But I have so many other interests, and interest in getting different interests... I don't see myself sitting around spending all day on the internet anymore.  I have a smart phone though.  People could google chat me or something.  The reality is, as many cool people as I met on the internet, almost all of them pretty much I had to bug when I was bored or lonely, and force them to talk to me.

Once I stepped out here, I found out that I guess I really had few friends at all.  Nobody can be bothered to exchange text with me.  Nobody is really interested in a dialogue with me.  I do much better in the real world, where friends act like friends, and wanna hang out and do random shit together.  I almost can't find that even with my nearly two decades of internet friends.

I mean look at this forum.  It's pathetic.  Nobody wants to say shit with me.