Hey Fags 2016

Heifags.

How long you need to ban your prince and your god?

I am not JD. I am not Chibi. I don't even know what a Banling is. All that shit went down long after I was wrongfully banned for mostly lies and excuses.

And why were so many assholes fighting me back then? Because I was the original champion against shitposters everywhere.

You kids are spoiled now, having rights and having shitposters banned. Back in my day, mods got away with murder and fighting with shitposters got you banned. Shitposters became mods. Now you kids got it all twisted and beyond.

I have no concept of time because it's an illusion, but I'm pretty sure you idiots have banned me for like 10 years and yet you still talk about me. Retards.

Re: Hey Fags 2016

In his book Holy Fools in Byzantium and Beyond, Ivanov described "holy fool" as a term for a person who "feigns insanity, pretends to be silly, or who provokes shock or outrage by his deliberate unruliness." [8] He explained that such conduct qualifies as holy foolery only if the audience believes that the individual is sane, moral, and pious. The Eastern Orthodox Church holds that holy fools voluntarily take up the guise of insanity in order to conceal their perfection from the world, and thus avoid praise.[8]

Some characteristics that were commonly seen in holy fools were going around half-naked, being homeless, speaking in riddles, being believed to be clairvoyant and a prophet, and occasionally being disruptive and challenging to the point of seeming immoral (though always to make a point).

Ivanov argued that, unlike in the past, modern yurodivy are generally aware that they look pathetic in others’ eyes. They strive to pre-empt this contempt through exaggerated self-humiliation, and following such displays they let it be known both that their behaviors were staged and that their purpose was to disguise their superiority over their audience.[8]