I'll answer all your questions here.

Mani
Fire away.

Re: I'll answer all your questions here.

Question 1:  Would you mind if I moved this to the proper forum, for readers' sake?  i.e. http://n2.nabble.com/TeamLiquid.Net---Other-Forums-etc.-f1350238.html

Re: I'll answer all your questions here.

Mani
Not at all. It's your house.

Re: I'll answer all your questions here.

Yes it's my house, and I intend to have guests in it.  Since they can leave at will, I must value each very much and make sure we can come to agreements wherever possible so that all of our wishes can be met fairly.

Explanation:  This forum, http://n2.nabble.com/TL-is-Closed-Minded-f2332137.html (TL is Closed-Minded) is specifically for talking about wrongful TL thread closings, since they are so common.  General TL criticism and discussion of forums in general is to be found at "Teamliquid.net / Other Forums", http://n2.nabble.com/TeamLiquid.Net---Other-Forums-etc.-f1350238.html

Moving the thread without telling you could have confused you or made you think I was avoiding the issue.

I'll go move it now.

Re: I'll answer all your questions here.

Question 2:  Why does TL still use its 10 commandments and your guidelines to tell new posters how TL works?  Neither are particularly true or accurate, or helpful to avoid being banned or having your thread/blog closed/edited/moved etc.  You don't keep them up to date, and you don't explain bans or closings in terms of these rules.  No moderator thinks about these rules when they post, let alone when they moderate.  Don't your users deserve to have the most accurate description of the moderation as possible, as mensrea initially intended with her 10 commandments?

Re: I'll answer all your questions here.

Are you going to answer my question, or any more questions?  Or did you "close" this thread?

Re: I'll answer all your questions here.

Five months, still no answers.  Your manihood has failed to perform yet again, red one.

Re: I'll answer all your questions here.

tdotkrayz
When has it ever performed?

That's right Mani, Magnus isn't yours, he's MIIIIIIIIINE

http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=101148