I'm running for President of TLnet

This post was updated on .
My platform is simple:
 - ignore feature will take priority; users will gain more control over what they see.
 - no more perm bans -- users will be restricted only as much as necessary.
 - when a user has his abilities restricted he will be told why, and under what conditions the restriction will go away.  there will always be a way.
 - the general forum will be restored to its former glory as a national treasure.

I can give reasons for these positions and I am open to change if I am convinced otherwise.  But this is my current platform, and I'm running for president of TLnet.  Vote for me.