I trolled Mani

tdotkrayz
Link to thread:  http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=189331

It’s funny how anger often fuels the most idiotic agendas, isn’t it?

In your defense, Mani, I honestly didn’t think you (referring to TL mods as a whole, you’re not important enough to warrant a singular ‘you’) and I would ever cross paths again.  You do remember my last major troll thread, don’t you?  The one by Figgis that stated, “Really Hot Girls NOT that Great at Sex?”  Unfortunately, that troll thread turned out to be such a masterpiece that it ironically killed my motivation for trolling.  It’s not everyday that one manages to snag rekrul and InControl into a troll thread.

But alas, my respite was, by definition, only temporary.  And here I stand today, nearly a year after my trolling spree, ready to troll again.

I’ll have to admit, I was a bit startled upon my return.  You relegated the legendary  horsies to a background role in favor of your new retarded looking horse logo that looks kind of like Eragon (color and shapewise).  In addition, I was taken aback by the striking number of girl blogs that had managed to grace the blogs section.   When it gets to the point that literally every other thread is a girl blog, I knew it was time to take action.

So thus, I crafted this:  http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=182937

Unfortunately, this troll fell flat on its face, even more so than the man in the picture.  I had not considered the possibility that the majority of Teamliquidians had become so exposed to the girl blog that they have become immunized against possible troll themes, which is exactly what happened.  Needless to say, the fact that I got sloppy and forgot to clip out the “ratethisasian” part of the photo, elicited more cries of TROLL, TROLL, TROLL.

Fortunately, I’m tdotkrayz, the scourge of all good posting, and I knew that if I just bided my time, I would taste the sweet angry tears that fuel my wrath.  There was one crucial element that worked out to my advantage – the fact that you all thought I disappeared.  After all, my last appearance was well before the launch of Starcraft II.  Therefore, it’s only natural that I could continue under the disguise of Jstor, a sexually frustrated Asian male.

I had several good laughs at the average man thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=187978

So many insecure nerds bragging about dick size looool.  And of course, the icing on the cake was Hot_Bid changing the titles around and trolling people in my troll thread.  I feel like a picture of Xzibit is mandatory here.

However, this current thread that you’re in – this is where shit gets real.  Because it is here that Manifesto7, sworn enemy of my mentor, Stimey, went on a banning spree induced by me.  I don’t know if that’s trolling in the standard dictionary definition, but I assure you, laughed hella hard when Mani came in and banned everyone in sight, in a troll thread I made for the exact purpose of enticing a mod to go apeshit krayz.  That’s not even counting the massive flamewar between people defending her looks and people insulting them, that I sparked as a side effect.

Now Mani, I know you’ll try to justify this in whatever way possible in order to ease the growing pain in your psyche.  You’ll probably go to bed, sex up your wife (she’s pretty hot by the way, congratz), and concoct a story the next day about how tdot actually failed since he drew out the bad posters that I would ban anyways, blah blah blah.  Excuses, mani, excuses.  You and I both know that your every move was predicted by me and that I rofled in the process.  If you were smart, you would have banned me after the first ratethisasian picture.  I mean, who’d be stupid enough to take anything I say seriously after that?

And by the way, this is my first non-blog troll.  I feel like I have a new mission now, and that is to troll every section of your forum, from SC2 Strategy to Replays.  Obviously, I can’t troll the “Closed” section because I’m not a mod so I won’t count that.

And to add insult to injury, I will even tell you what I plan to do.  I’m going to create an account, get it to about 300 posts to build trust, then use it to go on a vicious trolling spree the likes of which you’ve never seen.  Go ahead and try to stop me, I dare you.

Go ahead and ban me Kennigit, my glory lives on forever!

Re: I trolled Mani

tdotkrayz

Re: I trolled Mani

DottyZark
nice bro.

I remember I used to get my rocks off with elaborate fantasies like this too. That was before I stopped my pretend life and grew up. Your trolling is kinda un-refined and "standard," but you have promise. Keep us updated.

Re: I trolled Mani

Hey, I like your writing style on this post.

How are things?

Re: I trolled Mani

t.

How did your plans go?  P.S. plan to use our subreddit to document past exploits and covertly comment?