Introduction

Cold
This post was updated on .
Hey, Mr D OKGM FISH.

I have spent a few hours reading up about you on TL.net. You sparked my interest, your way of playing the site, so to speak was certainly inspiring. Mitsy for example had a lot of people just e-follow him around to toss shit at him whenever possible. Fakesteve was particularly patethic.

However that was a long time ago now. Honestly I'm here just to ask some questions. I noticed that this site is quite dead now. I would ask if you still dwell here, but found that, and paradoxically this elaboration more pointless.

Oh well on to the introduction

I'm a Swede called Sebastian. I have been a member of your favorite site since 2009. I got in there as I searched for pro bw. I have not posted much there however, since I have been more engulfed in finding out the history of it and it's people. I wouldn't call myself the most learnt of the subject either. I know a little here and there but  I don't have any complete database in my mind. This however may seem quite pointless from an outsiders POW, and while I don't devote all my spare time to it, I sometimes wonder what I would have been able to accomplish if, you know.

Anyway now you know my main objective here. I'm also extremly interested in your persona. I don't know where you ability to pull peoples strings originate from, but I'm extremly impressed with it(brownnosing ftw)

Holla, if you still are here.
I killed all my past lovers with bombs. Talk about explosions.

Re: Introduction

Templar
Just out of curiosity is this forum still active?

Re: Introduction

It seems about as active as ever.  Maybe more, maybe less.  ;)

Re: Introduction

I hope to talk to you guys.  I am a bit busy this week.

Perhaps we could Skype or something.  I better get to work.