Migration from Nabble to Reddit

I think a subreddit makes more sense.  Nabble is a bit weird.  So, check out our new sub, "oldliquids"

http://www.reddit.com/r/oldliquids/

outdated edits below

banning he was rated the funniest, most liked, and most intelligent poster.  Since then he has consistently been rated most
interesting, most missed, etc.</p>

"Teamliquid-themed" forum.  It's a neutral ground where "STIMEY" dwells.

<ul>How to improve TL...
<li>
Read about the SmartBan idea, something better than banning for forums

<li>
Read a long diatribe about TL possibly having an "ignore" feature

<li>
Read about how a post-sponsorship program can help the forum add value from difficult users that might otherwise have to be banned

</ul>

<ul>Why am I banned?  What's wrong with these immature TL fucker mods?
<li>
Read my (still) open challenge to TL to show me the mythical warning(s) I received before being banned

<li>
Read my basic plea for letting me back into TL

<li>
See FakeSteve lose an argument and run away really immaturely

<li>
See a TL forum moderator claim the forums aren't an important part of the TL site

<li>
See Manifesto7 say he'll answer questions and then never answers even the first one

</ul>