Plexa rapes a damn fine discussion

source:  http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=88290

Actually I haven't read the thread yet but it looks like OP had effort and people had interesting things to discuss, and that he closed it so he could have the last word and have no one argue with him etc, you know, Manifesto style.

Re: Plexa rapes a damn fine discussion

tdotkrayz
I don't really think Plexa is that bad compared to some of the other mods.

I mean, I kind of have some sympathy for him, seeing as he has to live in a third rate country like New Zealand.

Re: Plexa rapes a damn fine discussion

LOL n1.  I don't know him much personally but Chibi (IIRC) has something against him.  Plexa is after my time but his hands are not clean as this topic shows.

Re: Plexa rapes a damn fine discussion

tdotkrayz
Plexa was the guy who banned me loooool.

I don't even remember because he's so trivial and insignificant compared to the real mods, like Chill or Kennigit, haha.

TL.net Bot TL.net. February 22 2009 13:07. Posts 13
tdotkrayz was just banned by Plexa.

That account was created on 2008-09-08 05:32:09 and had 136 posts.

Reason: What the fuck is wrong with you? You've also accumulated a number of warning/bans the most recent being yesterday and then you go and make that tread? What the fuck? Get out.