TL is SO LIBERAL roffles

tdotkrayz
http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=191199

AHAHAHAHAHA DISREGARD LIBERAL VS CONSERVATIVE DEBATE

I’M TDOTKRAYZ

TDOT

KRAYZ

First of all, FUUUUUUU Kwark.  This would have saved me 30 whole seconds if I didn’t have to create a new account due to the fact that you temp banned me.

Second of all, Tdotkrayz has a confession to make.  Not only will he refer to himself in the third person (the most trollworthy perspective), but he would also like to inform everyone that he is getting bored.

Bored of grinding useless posts on that 300 post account he promised he’d produce, tdotkrayz has decided to go temporarily go back to his roots.  Ahh yess, the days of the 10 post tdot troll blog are back with the fury of a thousand muscle-bound Kennigits - about to descend like EMP’s from a cloaked ghost upon TL once again.

It’s amazing how much shit can get stirred up with a simple political troll, isn’t it?  Just say something that goes against the majority and you’ll get flamed to high hell by everyone else.  Come on, keep debating with me guys, especially you, Sleight.  I feast upon your rage.

Tdotkrayz would like to end this message by extending his sincerest apologies to low post TL users around the world.  Tdot is truly sorry for the fact that no one will take your blogs seriously for the time being.

Tdot out!

LOL Just Kidding, I would never end with anything but this:

Go ahead and ban me Kennigit.  My glory lives on forever!

Re: TL is SO LIBERAL roffles

tdotkrayz