TLGG accepting ad submissions

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=78624

Apparently TLGG will pay to put your ad submission onto TL, if it's good.  I doubt I have the talent to come up with something but if an idea flies by I'll keep this in mind.

Mani closed this, probably because they are afraid of more people becoming aware of TLGG and the discussion that comes with it.  They are so afraid of anyone to know about their mistakes that they have to do their best to hide them from TL.

Re: TLGG accepting ad submissions

I submitted this image.  I suspect it may not be accepted as it is not that funny.  However, I think it might be because the idea of TL having a banner to my site may be funny enough.

It has occurred to me that TLGG may simply be fishing for humorous submissions for their own sake with no intention of paying to put them up.  That would be fine with me.