Temp banned from tl.net

Coagulation
SUP STIMEY

Re: Temp banned from tl.net

I find it ironic that people come to my forum full of well-thought out, unaddressed issues, only to spam/troll/1-liner me.  Is their sense of humor this poor, or, are they that stupid?  Or are they afraid to really engage their clear superior, but enjoy pissing on their statue at night, basically?  Go ahead piss on my statue when no one is looking.  Feel better?  Glad I could help.

I'm still a god to you retards, and you're lucky clowns can simulate power on a website, so you are all protected.  Even his Manliness couldn't back up his boasts here, or anywhere.  RedBlob... how's your kid in Japan?

How's all you fuckers actually?  Come to Shanghai or Seoul or show up at a Blizzard event and you might be in my eye.  Open up something amazingly brilliant that won't be recognized for decades and you might be hearing the wake that my thoughts leave--but of course you can't hear me yet.  Not yet.

Re: Temp banned from tl.net

Coagulation
Jesus christ Stimey fucking relax

i just stopped here to say hi.
thought we could do a fist pound say sup and shit

Re: Temp banned from tl.net

That was my fist bump.  You don't wanna even see how I throw down.

Nice 2 c u.

Re: Temp banned from tl.net

tdotkrayz
SUP STIMEY