What to read first? A Guide to the Stymied Kingdom.

What to read first? A Guide to the Stymied Kingdom.

It's all fucking awesome.  If anyone ever read it they would be my fan for life.  Team Dickless to the resque.

Re: What to read first? A Guide to the Stymied Kingdom.

tdotkrayz
I think it's awesomeness level was significantly reduced by you saying it's awesome.

Awesome things are naturally awesome and lose some awesome luster every time someone feels the need to remind someone else that it's awesome.

Re: What to read first? A Guide to the Stymied Kingdom.

This post was updated on .
That's true, but I can't help being a fan after so much time has passed.  It no longer feels like it's "mine."  After all a slightly different person writes every post, especially in cases like ours.

I didn't make this thread just to say what I said.  I honestly wanted to outline the best stuff here, give advice etc.  But it was impossible IMO because almost every thread is an inspiring favorite of mine, surprisingly to myself especially, because I actually am pretty modest, hence the ironic exaggeration of this thread (which is a staple of my style--see mitsy's TL posts for instance).  A frequent move of mine is to make such a blatant mistake in such a stylish way that it (a) warms the hearts of my fans while (b) simultaneously pissing off my enemies.  (a) happens partially because of their anticipation of (b) and my intention of the whole scheme--it works kind of like an inside joke--the more obvious, the funnier those who miss it.  Talk to eriadator (liquid drone) about this effect if possible--he seems to get it.

Re: What to read first? A Guide to the Stymied Kingdom.

tdotkrayz
HOLY SHIT YOU'RE MITSY?????????

Re: What to read first? A Guide to the Stymied Kingdom.

ya y?

Re: What to read first? A Guide to the Stymied Kingdom.

tdotkrayz
I would have guessed if it was Mitsey.  I thought you wouldn't leave out the "e" in the anagram, lol

Re: What to read first? A Guide to the Stymied Kingdom.

It's actually a coincidence.  I didn't pick the name for anything related to stimey.  It's a very handy coincidence though since lots of ppl seem to call me stimy for whatever reason.

Re: What to read first? A Guide to the Stymied Kingdom.

tdotkrayz
That's nothing compared to the enigma that is "D OKGM FISH".  What does it mean?  The world may never know.