Wondering why it was closed...

perisie xx
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=89279

Guess it just doesn't meet a particular person's standard of what a blog should consist of

Re: Wondering why it was closed...

Bans don't even get reasons and there are two articles explaining "how to behave" on TL as well as a thread to mark the when where and why of every ban, as well as other features added specifically for ban reasons.  Obviously they care a lot less about topic closings.  All they are ever going to say is "it's our house" like that's any kind of reason for anything.  What they really mean by "it's our house" is "no one deserves a reason, you guys have to lick our balsak."