artist - ronald jenkees

perisie xx
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O2aH4XLbto

you need a listening output device to experience this

Re: artist - ronald jenkees

Holy shit!  I want to do that.  It's like how I imagine reinterpretting MegaMan 2 and other shit.  Very cool.

edit:  Watched these too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ-FC3DLKwc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smE-uIljiGo&feature=channel_page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg8LfoyDFUM&feature=channel_page

I am gonna figure all his vids are awesome since that's like four in a row.  I think this is good music.  Need to find more stuff like this.

Re: artist - ronald jenkees

perisie xx
haha well i made a "dxm" playlist here which is basically all of his songs

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=688F7480E5338DD0

yeh i looked but its hard

Re: artist - ronald jenkees

Here's my own approximation of my old DXM playlist.  I can only guess until I am back home, then I can look at some of the CD's.  http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=A38C0736F609F1C5

Re: artist - ronald jenkees

perisie xx
no apostraphe after "CD" its plural not possessuive

Re: artist - ronald jenkees

While it may be wrong, it's not a practice I invented.  I picked it up somewhere.  Wikipedia says:

[quote]Use in forming certain plurals

An apostrophe is used by some writers to form a plural for abbreviations, acronyms, and symbols where adding just s rather than 's may leave things ambiguous or inelegant. Some specific cases:

    * It is generally acceptable to use apostrophes to show plurals of single lower-case letters, such as be sure to dot your i's and cross your t's. Some style guides would prefer to use a change of font: dot your is and cross your ts. Upper case letters need no apostrophe (I got three As in my exams[33]) except when there is a risk of misreading, such as at the start of a sentence: A's are the highest marks achievable in these exams.
    * For groups of years, the apostrophe at the end cannot be regarded as necessary, since there is no possibility of misreading. For this reason, most authorities prefer 1960s to 1960's[33] (although the latter is noted by at least one source as acceptable in American usage[34]), and 90s or '90s to 90's or '90's.
    * The apostrophe is sometimes used in forming the plural of numbers (for example, 1000's of years); however, as with groups of years, it is unnecessary: there is no possibility of misreading. Most sources are against this usage.
    * The apostrophe is often used in plurals of symbols. Again, since there can be no misreading, this is often regarded as incorrect.[33] That page has too many &s and #s on it.
    * Finally, a few sources accept its use in an alternative spelling of the plurals of a very few short words, such as do, ex, yes, no, which become do's, ex's, etc.[35] In each case, dos, exes, yeses (or yesses) and noes would be preferred by most authorities. Nevertheless, many writers are still inclined to use such an apostrophe when the word is thought to look awkward or unusual without one.[/quote]

Anyways, do you like the DXM playlist I made?  It's not as good as the real music, but it's similar and from YouTube.

Re: artist - ronald jenkees

perisie xx
v interesting will reply and listen and reply asap