banned again

perisie xx
got to 50 posts then banned for the reason "its you-know-who"
its been 1 and a half years since my first account ban you'd think some of them wudda grown a clue by then

btw tussin today if u wanna hang out

Re: banned again

perisie xx
B I S U   says:
plexa is such a hideously motherfucking TERRIBLE mod
  B I S U   says:
he banned me for ZERO reason saying "hi" as his ban reason
  B I S U   says:
bans people on a whim without warning
  B I S U   says:
EXTREMELY "casual" banner meaning if something annoys him or doesnt fit in with his reality he'll just flick the ban switch and wont think 2 seconds about it coz he is inconsiderate of other people and other points of view and doesnt give a flying fuck who he damages so long as his little world is dust free

i watched him for a while and drew these conclusions

Re: banned again

That's not the main problem though.  To stop at blaming some individuals for being bad mods misses the real problem:  the facts that make THIS fact (a person modding badly) possible:  TL doesn't care, and actively resists even KNOWING that someone is a bad mod.  They believe their mods can do no wrong, and they don't want to hear or give anyone a chance to even talk about or tell others otherwise; they don't have the balls to defend their mods using words, they use cover-up as a method to protect their opinion from reality.  Until they become people who give a shit about anything and about not being shitty people in general, they won't see this as a problem and so it will be easy for ANYTHING to be shit under them and for anything they're touching to do shitty things to people without them feeling as responsible as they should.  In other words they're being shitty people.  For instance I can't even talk to Naz; he simply put me on ignore on MSN when I said some FACT about a mod that he felt was insulting.  Sorry reality is insulting to your "MODS" BUDDY.  They don't put their reason out there to be vulnerable; therefore they have no right to act like they are infalleable, or even probably right--regarding almost anything.  They instead have this little bubble where they tell eachother how right they are and play fantasy pretending that they know all the counterarguments and facts and have answers for all of them, when in reality 10 minutes with me and they'd be destroyed.