bans

perisie xx

Re: bans

perisie xx
you probably havent been following this but i have from time to time

the latest part i read actually had me lolling properly for the first time its incredible

http://www.liquidpoker.net/poker-forum/410813/305/Looks_or_Game_.html (scroll)

Re: bans

I don't know why Carnac needs to stop people from having the conversation.  He doesn't agree but doesn't want to discuss it, I guess?  Plenty of people don't think the races are completely equal in Starcraft, so why silence them?  It's stupid to stifle a discussion like that.

If they didn't make it impossible to challenge a thread closing, they wouldn't have shit like this.  A guy wants to respond to something but it was said in a closed thread.  Why was the thread closed?  To improve TL?  To save TL from destruction?  Or because one of the many mods felt like insulting the topic without having to produce any argument in favor of their unstated POV thereby winning the argument by force?  "Thou shalt not talk about anything mods already tried to stop you from talking about--this is our house."  Okay, but why do you do that?  Can you admit your reasons, to yourself, let alone the public?

Nope.