dont remember this happening before ?

perisie xx
wow. i am on weed that has been making me very energetic and giggly. within the last few minutes , while in silence , i have been able to hear , quietly, what has the sound to me of a symphonic string orchestra, and it is playing long constant notes which raise and fall in a simple, slow, sad and pretty melody. it is probably a hum originating from my hardware somewhere. but it sounds very realistic. lol i think "maybe stimey has added a hidden music to his website to run in the background and to psychologically confuse me!"