dxm 2

perisie xx
This post was updated on .
nov 17th 08, 3ish days after the previous trip

~7.35pm

strong weed (already extremely buzzed indeed)
3-4 glasses of cider
empty stomach
150ml bot (225mg). 450mg is easily 3rd plateau for me) so i hope this will be a decent 2nd (although i will try to drink it quicker than 1 hr this time).

going to try to drink it quicker this time. just waiting till i feel comfortable with my setup. will be fucked doing this on top of the weed since i am buzzing crazy from it (the weed) already.

Re: dxm 2

perisie xx
emotional mood: i had great doubts earlier whether or not i would bother to do this tonight, since my mood seemed to be negative and doubtful ie as to whether i would be able to enjoy it.

after a few joints, went to val's house for a while, and heard some good music... ("mark oh" etc)

now my mood is quite elevated and although cautious i think i will try adding the sauce

Re: dxm 2

perisie xx
7.45pm just put on a pizza. fucking pile of shit pizza all floppy and dangling so it took 10 minutes just to get it into the fucking oven without spilling the fucking cheese everywhere.

going to drink dxm now.

Re: dxm 2

perisie xx
finding it MUCH more difficult to drink then i did 3 days ago (understandably).

the worst time was when i done dxm/dph mixture iirc that was the thickest syrup =X

Re: dxm 2

perisie xx
8.09pm finished the syrup (150ml) and had 1/4th pizza. tempted to have more. but won't for now. might have a joint though.

drinking syrup was extremely increasingly difficult. would not recommend.

Re: dxm 2

perisie xx
8.56pm
vission fucked
was laying on bed then almost sudden unexcpected jerk into fuckedupness

music is ... some crap trance

Re: dxm 2

perisie xx
9.32pm not sure where this trip is going. decent P1/2 effects but ntohing special. will try different music

Re: dxm 2

perisie xx
10.44pm ok turned off whatever trance junk i was listening to

put on an ambient/chillout song with lots of percussive sounds that were very reminiscent of "daily life long past", such as the rattling object that is so very familiar in my childhood memory but i can't quite place it. it got pretty intense coz the instruments/sounds in the song/compilation felt like they were trying to jump out at me or run me down, like old memories of my dumbass childhood trying to break through and somehow haunt me. this i think is because i view all those years i lived "unaware" (child unaware..) and how they were wasted - as if my body was set on automatic when it was born and my mind had to wait 13+ goddamn years before it could get some recognition around the place and get into control - i view all those years as a sad waste, a loss of time in our finite existance.

Re: dxm 2

perisie xx
i think that post was the sound of my brain cells frying

Re: dxm 2

perisie xx
the ability to expertly draw may be extremely useful - moreso sometimes than the ability to talk.
perhaps we should put more value into this..

imagine a world where everybody spent as much time learning to draw as they did learning to talk, as if it was just one base skill of this new humanity.  there are so many situations where drawing something would be more informative/useful than talking about it or using words to describe it.

i think, one realistic way to truely help evolve the human race would be to reform our education to make people as good at drawing as they are at talking. imagine the possibilities. they are incredible.

Re: dxm 2

perisie xx

Re: dxm 2

IMO dxm kind of burns your seratonin (which is replaced no doubt), but if you do it too often it's not the same.  i always followed the strict "1 week per plateau" advice which means if you did a 4th plateau then you wait 4 weeks before anything else.

i also never mixed it with weed or more than 1 drink at the start.  so all bets are off.  i also hate trance.  actually i think i found my music taste change to fit the dxm experience.  starting fresh.  we just have different tastes though as far as music goes.

Re: dxm 2

perisie xx
i'm decent about waiting, besides this week feels so wasted after messing around with especially weed. it's fun and great but i have the feeling it could have been funner and greater if i had stuck to normal life instead.

yes i know what u mean about the music, a lot of stuff for me doesn't work, noteably (i think) poppy/poprocky songs. trance is probably something you need to get into (i remember when i was younger i couldnt stand it because of the repetition and stupid noises).

and remember it's a huge genre. from chillout/ambience (which can just be noises of a motorway or the sounds metals make when you burn them) to all encompasing relentless waves of euthoric trance (without having to go near the jittery sharp sounds of other more abraisive forms).

and not just trance o/c, baroque music is awesome for me.

anyway it sounds like u physically assulted fakesteve last night i hope you're ok.

Re: dxm 2

My main music favorites right now would be:  Pink Floyd (Dark Side of the Moon and Meddle), Fiona Apple (Tidal, When the Pawn Hits), Massive Attack (Mezzanine, 100th Window), Easy Star All-Stars (Dub Side of the Moon, Radiodread), and I would also throw in some Beck and Nirvana but I'm not sure which albums or tracks at this time.  I don't know why you would say this stuff sucks and listen to trance instead.  Oh yeah also Hendrix.  Some Beck and Hendrix tracks are perfect for DXM trips if you ask me, maybe Beatles stuff too, and definitely Pink Floyd.  There's other little things I have liked too, Sneaker Pimps, etc.

Re: dxm 2

perisie xx
i dont rem,ember saying they suck, tjhanks for your suggestions i will try them out

what bugs me is how i wake up in the afternoon and im just absolutely DESPERATE for sex, im sure girls dont have this problem