dxm 3

12

dxm 3

perisie xx
This post was updated on .
started maybe 13:10
shakin bot, pouring a little into cup, repeat (slowly oc)
had 3 small pies about 5 hours ago, otherwise empty stomach

got mcchris, various radio stations, and various movies lined up and ready

went into the trip in a very very goood mood (even tho i was crying this mornin)

right now its 15:30 and im buzzin to stuff like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRePJxjtFhw&feature=channel_page

had about 250ml 7.5mg solution (quarter under 2 bots) will probably drink the rest
had the first bot quite quickly, went to the shop for cigs, 2nd bot im not rly paying attention to so its well spaced out .

elevated mood + dxm = pwn
this music makes me feel like JAMMIN

HAHAHA!!!!

15:40 i was jammin to some music with my internet friend brendan
decided to call my dealer for some weed
BAM as soon as i call my dealer i hit 3rd plateau

man fucking incredible , you suddenly "forget" reality

good bloody job im in such an elevated mood and brendan is here with me

i had about 1 minute of complete dire confusion but im fine and happy again now

mainly the problem was probably coz it happened (or i realised it) the moment i phoned my dealer

lol i hope hes not scared of me lolool

Re: dxm 3

perisie xx
brendan says its coz i was drinking it quickly, usually i drink very very slowly so it comes on at least a little more gradually than this

anyway im still feelin a 2nd plat buzz so better turn the music back on

hope i didnt scare my dealer too much lol

btw im not gonna use edits anymore: beneath the edit button is a "permanent delete" button, i dont like this and dont want to click and click yes by accident

Re: dxm 3

perisie xx
WOW

usually i never wear headphones

but i am today and it took quite a bit to get used to them and force myself to be comfortable with them

now im listening to this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg8LfoyDFUM&eurl=http://perisie2.blogspot.com/

the feeling of encloseness...that headphones give me...has gone, or at least has deminished very much

there is a feeling of open space

Re: dxm 3

perisie xx
im kinda tempted to try binaural beats right now but dont wanna induce a fit or anything so wont lolol XD

Re: dxm 3

perisie xx
i tried a game on iccup
started off feeling dreamy and smooth but became a litle anxious and intense, felt like quitting half way thru and shudda done probably since it was giving me bad vibes (had a choice to combat it
lost the form of my sentence

Re: dxm 3

perisie xx
thing are profound
the feeling is great
ron jenkees , i was diappointed with his album
but on dxm it Works
slight, v slight bitty anxiety here and there but thats ok

Re: dxm 3

perisie xx
feeling is magic
torn between worlds

Re: dxm 3

perisie xx
for the 3rd or 4th time ive remembered what i was gonna say:
the profoundness of that experience is a difference in sensation
wow
its like
this is a different reality
one where shit is good

profoundness of a different state of being
sensations

the film "Perfume" is about a young man whos sense of smell is incredibly strong and mesmerises him

sensory overload

within 10 minutes hes killed a girl by accident because of it

this music...is perfect for dxm...i wonder...if he is a fake...or...autistic...or...if he knows...

ronald jenkees

Re: dxm 3

perisie xx
wen to urinate, had the notion of how dangerous it would be if my mind locked my body accidently into thinking that it shouldnt urinate and go to sleep in this state and pollute my body

im not tired, breathing very heavily when stood up tho

Re: dxm 3

perisie xx
wtf

ron remixes the song from perfume?

edit: weird i think i thought or feel theres connection where there isnt, due to crossing over of brain signals
was very strong

Re: dxm 3

perisie xx
having second thoughts about watching Perfume now, since its a HORRIFICALLY dark film

Re: dxm 3

perisie xx
THIS IS INCREDIBLE
I CAN SEE THE "FUN" IN MUSIC
I CAN feel it

i can feel it

i can SEE...FEEL...the energy in music

this is amazing

Re: dxm 3

perisie xx
this is incredible

its liek pure energy streaming directly into me

from this song

OMG I HATED THIS SONG EARLIER???

omg

Re: dxm 3

perisie xx
its overwhelming, i had to take my headphones off

Re: dxm 3

perisie xx
i need to describe what the fuck im feeling

its more than just sensory overload coupled with confusion

Re: dxm 3

perisie xx
im completely out of breath lol just sitting here in silence panting with my head tingling like some massive elation but i cant place it

Re: dxm 3

perisie xx
earlier i was trying to say that i am able to detect the energy that comes from different pieces of music

i skip songs with bad energy and am overwhelmed by songs with good energy

Re: dxm 3

perisie xx
its hard to talk logically right now

i just said to brendan "its like he knows the secret" (ron (

i also said "its like being in another reality"

Re: dxm 3

perisie xx
its disturbing only because i am here alone heheh but this music....hes here with me.....
i messeged him on youtube twice

Re: dxm 3

perisie xx
having a "break" (lol what?) toko my headphones off will put on family guy
12