emotion

perisie xx
what would we do if we had no emotion?

lets see if this makes sense

if the state2 , defined as our output in the world, is controlled by two separate entities: emotion (triggered by the senses) and state1. emotion and state1 simultaeiously act upon the body, attempting to harness and control it. sometimes - often - they coincide in harmony. we feel happy and we think happy thoughts.

this beggars the question what is emotion/where does it originate. first i need to assume its a set of rules that , though evolution (local or historic), can affect the body in certain ways. emotion needn't be "anger", it might be a liking to a person - an associated pleasure - that controls the body to affectionately approaching that person, instead of ignoring them.

unfortunately it can also be perhaps "curiousness"? to which i need to end this coz im tired lal maybe this is all rubbish

Re: emotion

I think you would be surprised how much of our "humanness" must have been pre-human.  We can see much of the same mechanisms in mammals, and some even in non-mammals, which points to that the mechanism was even pre-mammal (lizards, birds, etc.)