hot_bid

perisie xx
probably the dumbest person i've ever met on TL whilst being the most simultaeniously self-righteous and blindingly ignorant/arrogant.

i tried to explain to him the significance of philosophical enlightenment in many many different ways, after he closes my 5 page thread for no reason, and he replies with

Hot_Bid said:
if i was you i'd be banned and probably screwing a 13yo

teamliquid.net is only useful for VODs

some of the posters are worthwhile, i got a little encouragement and a nice pm

too bad 90, or is it 100% of the mods are absolute spastics now

who cares what fucking contribution they have to SC or SC2. they're better off dead. seriously. at least then they aren't stunting or hurting honest people like myself, or anyone else who succeeds or fails to realise it.

hedonism or buddhism, doesn't really matter for now does it.

Re: hot_bid

perisie xx
lol he just banned me the following day for absolutely no reason coz i made a post in my own blog

http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=82138

really these people are sick and so so stupid, why do i even bother with tl it's like surrounding urslef with preschoolers and then wondering wtf no1 understands u

Re: hot_bid

You are right about TL in general.  I have often had a similar experience, where you explain and explain, teach and teach, clarify and clarify, and at the end of the day NO ONE understands you, amongst all the bullshit, the closing, the banning, the insults, they decide the problem is YOU.

It's a problem on TL that mods are willing to act when they aren't willing to understand first.  They're arrogant enough to think they understand, and if they don't see it, it's not there.  It's a shame because there are plenty of people who could do the job better.

The problem on TL is that they take people who are valuable for making news posts, or doing SC type shit, and think they are the right person to be reading threads, deciding who to ban, temp ban, which threads to close, and what reasons to give (if any).  They take people that are cool to hang out with and give them this "power."  They aren't the best for the job.

IMO TL would be improved if they had a class of moderators that didn't have access to MiR but had to have their discussions in public, and always give reasons for bans.  They could keep the existing mods if they want to, but I think they should start having mods who aren't a part of their clique but are tied to one forum like General--more like a house mother than a pseudo-admin-cousin.