idea for an anime

perisie xx
a man with a very pure spirit does dxm to 4th plateau and the spirits there marvel at him and bless him for his purity and honesty. after his trip ends and he returns to normality, he begins to think things happened which didn't happen, and subsequently comes to question his every thought. a scene is played out showing, for example, our hero going on a date. afterwards, eg what "appears to be" the following day, he interacts with the girl he went out on a date with, but she denies any knowing of this happening. he then sees a clock and realises - actually no, he couldn't have gone out on a date with her because he hasn't yet asked her out. he stutters, "uh - didn't i ask you to go out with me the other day..? we did go out on a date last night, didn't we?" Apparently not...

So far we have an interesting, spooky, surreal creation. It is basically how one can feel on higher plateau DXM or large does of HBW. Additionally it is sensation - a warping of reality - which a person can produce when they are experiencing psycosis brought on by other means (such as stress, mood imbalance, obsession etc). Lastly, it can occur in our dreams. Ever woken up after a vivid dream, or remembered it later during the day, and thought "wow i dreamt that so vividly...i could almost believe it was real; that it actually happened"......

Now...what would happen if our hero somehow began to harness this confusing power...being able to "think" that an event happened - forcing yourself to believe and visualise for example the extreme torture of a prisoner until he confessed his information...or that a car crash happened...or that two people never meet.........................