incredible 28'' monitor

perisie xx
you absolutely have to be here to experience it

my new 28'' monitor is IMMENSE, INCREDIBLE, MASSIVE, OVERWHELMING!!!

its like im at the cinema, honestly, it's unbelievably enormous. there is half a metre of blank grey to the right of this as i am typing. it's fantastic. truely my do-it-yourself computer is now complete and every bit as good as i could possibly have imagined.

note the toilet roll infront of the screen to show its size.

notes: havent noticed any dead pixels. brightness is supposed to be "blinding" (everyone says they reduce the factory settings) but it seems pretty normal for me (duh). viewing angle is extremely good - plus the screen is so HUGE you'll never have viewing angle problems anyway.

Re: incredible 28'' monitor

diamon
be honest, u only bought that thing to watch porno on it right?

Re: incredible 28'' monitor

perisie xx
so far..

full screen
starcraft VODS
games (ouch had to turn down crysis settings, but WAR looks so much better)
anime
okyessomeporn
fractions of films i'm able to watch before my attention span dwiddles

Re: incredible 28'' monitor

I thought the big screens are useful for poker, not just movies/tv/etc.

Seems hard to justify the cost though.

Re: incredible 28'' monitor

perisie xx
yeah it's worth every penny, considering my previous screen was so bad (17'' crt ...very old) that any dark games or movies were practically unwatchable, and considering that it is a one-off rare and useful purchase

did consider buying $200 screen or $600 smaller screen with better stats but better stats wouldn't have too much impact on me since i'm so used to bad quality for so long