mani is a troll

percy
To:   Manifesto7
Subject: Re: asd
Date: 2/20/09 12:28
my first thread was not only passable but interesting. im sorry if your scale is limited from 0-2 but mine isnt. i will take every effort to conform to your standards, however, since i would like to remain here.

my second thread was not only elaborated upon more extensively than most others would care, but included an admission that i am fishing for input rather then giving it myself. i was not only honest but made an effort.

my 3rd thread was an imitation of innumerous "please help" threads that have never ever had such a negative response as i have had (afaik). i gave great detail and had spent countless hours on google looking myself. it was not something i had an answer to without illegally downloading an episode i didn't know the name. not something i would ever risk as a TL member - i'd rather ask and go unsatisfied.

i admit the title was a cry for attention. it was my first blog entry. i can only advise that you please provide a "splash page" for new blogs explaining what you want from blogs and what you dont want. without doing this, you can't blame the user for displeasing you. the definition of blog is vast.

you say that i have made many threads - wow, to draw conclusions from that statistic is mind-bloggling. i suggest you read threads and posts rather than statistics. perhaps i make threads because i love to listen to people (exactly opposite of what you suggested)?

i have previous accounts here but not for any length of time since i move location frequently. i would love to tell you that i am a valued or long-term member, but honestly unless you re-assess my current actions i don't see how this can make a difference to you.

thanks,

Re: mani is a troll

percy
why would you ever think otherwise?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=88195

mani7 is a troll - the most powerful sort

see you on msn. he wont be laughing for long.

Re: mani is a troll

percy
the thread i made before my ban

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=88166
this would have great attention in 2005 when life and opinions werent controlled

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=88155
this thread is still open - is that because of majority vote? i wonder who controls those majority voters.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=88195
hi, im going to ban you because i have your IP and like to troll. whats that? eh? your IP?
what a fucking pathetic hypocritical disrespect.

i would love to rely on [you guys] in [any real life situation] coz you're very [reliable, stable] people
whoever hires you should be ashamed, disgusted. real life is about honesty. im glad some random fucktard eliminates your children every 3 months - what smidgeon of doubt should i ever have? you suck, in oh so many ways.

Re: mani is a troll

I've had the same thing happen to one of my accounts.  FakeSteve knew it was me when he temp banned me for BS reasons.  He didn't like my post so he closed it.  I PMed him about this so he temp banned me for 30 fucking days (way too long but since he knew it was me he didn't care.  no one seems to notice whether a temp ban is 2 days or 30 or 90 etc.  there is no good standard and the lengths are never practical).  When my temp ban expired I made a blog post about the temp ban, as constructive and positive as possible, and then FakeSteve perm banned me for it.  So basically he trolled me with bs bans, made me wait 30 days to find out he was going to perm ban me anyways.  So maybe you're right; they are the biggest trolls of all.