search function?

CharlieMurphy
Sorry if i'm being retarded but this site seems pretty hard to navigate. Can't seem to find it. Anyways I was looking to see what things you guys have said about me here (just learned about this forum). Didn't you used to have some other forum or page stimey?

PS- CM account got permed back in november or something and I remade my new old account SpoR (plexa was nice enough to clear it for me). Since then Ive gotten a few warnings, bans, and unbans. And the other day I got 90 day banned for posting this pic in inc's blog about how he banned some user for restreaming GSL and he himself was restreaming it. Thought that was right up your alley. And the ban was from Mani which I thought was kind of weird.

Re: search function?

tdotkrayz
Sorry if i'm being retarded but your mom seems pretty hard to navigate. Can't seem to find her g-spot. Anyways I was looking to see what dicks she has had inside her in the past (just learned about her cocksucking ways). Didn't you used to have some other father or father figure CharlieMurphy?

PS- welcome to team stymied, Charles.  Link to search function: http://www.nabble.com/help/Answer.jtp?id=31

Re: search function?

CharlieMurphy
yea i don't really know what that was that you posted but I tried to use google. I did:

nabble.com :charliemurphy
charliemurphy site: nabble.com
other combos like this
etc nothing came up

Re: search function?

CharlieMurphy
and just out of curiousity what do you guys do (obviously besides internet stuff). How old are you guys, where you work, and what you do for fun etc.

Re: search function?

tdotkrayz
On here, we spend every waking hour worshipping you, CharlieMurphy.

Just out of curiosity, what title does a diety like you prefer?

Our Charles, Father Charlie, or Lord CM?

Re: search function?

Charlie Murphy.  I love you man.

I teach English in China, study Chinese, and collect STD's.  Hoping to cut a hip hop album within the next 3 years.