starcraft vod idea

perisie xx
tribute video for stork

to the music "jimmy wayne do you believe me now"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NptvVhJRLE

its so fuckin perfect i gotta make it

Re: starcraft vod idea

Maybe unrelated but I've been wanting to have a YouTube presence myself.  I obviously don't want to plaster videos of myself onto the web because they will get too linked to my online histories, but I think YouTube is really the premiere place to make content--it's no longer the web, it's specifically YouTube.

So I've been thinking of piecing video clips together with music and text--but I haven't even made a single draft yet.  I'm currently sidetracked with JavaScript.  I want to use JavaScript to automate my "lesson planning" a bit and I'm interested in using JavaScript with GreaseMonkey also AND I want to be able to clone HD etc.