stimez

perisie xx
quite important that i talk to you in person to send you a log file and discuss a few things perhaps

Re: stimez

i'll start checking my msn when i got some free time, not sure what day it will be.

Re: stimez

perisie xx
i quit my job so should be online a lot more after tuesday midday (poker guys? maybe some sc now too since i got a proper chair)

Re: stimez

right now all i got is play money chips on stars, and $13 on stars :/  no sc for me tho, it's too much of a time sink with no future

On Sun, Nov 9, 2008 at 3:50 PM, perisie xx (via Nabble) <[hidden email]> wrote:
i quit my job so should be online a lot more after tuesday midday (poker guys? maybe some sc now too since i got a proper chair)

This email is a reply to your post @ http://n2.nabble.com/stimez-tp1468574p1476146.html

Re: stimez

perisie xx
go read that thread i linked (its very short since i get banned instantly)