they are probably reading this forum

chib, how do you think fakesteve knew who my smurf was?  this forum is public.

what bugs me about this recent ban is that, fakesteve says he would have let me keep posting, except that i made a blog about trying to understand my previous temp ban.  i'm sorry nigga but a temp ban with bad reasons is going to need some clarification.  what is it with TL and temp bans?  they temp ban you but won't talk to you?  try to talk to them about closed topics, get temp banned.  try to find out why you're temp banned, get perm banned.  it's fucking retarded.  they are morons.  i can think of no other explanation.  they are pussies who would never win an argument with me on any topic related to this.  that's the explanation.  they're pussies abusing power for fun.  they don't give a fuck about forums and just use it to abuse any one stupid enough to think the forum is actually there for any other reason than to be abused by the mods so they can pretend they are smart and elite at a fucking starcraft community.

constantly people are quitting tl, saying how it's downhill.  there has always been a strong group of brown nosers always willing to say whatever the mods want to hear.  unfortunately now that the mods so willingly silence everyone else, and many of the brown nosers are now the ones with this power, tl is going to refuse to hear how they are sucking right to their fucking grave.  what moron thinks silencing all criticism is a way for anyone to structure their business?  it's a detestable feature of any execution of power.  compare it to any business or government and you'll see how fucking moronic it is.  certain liberal values are just solid when it comes to progress, and tl seems hell bent on self-serving deterioration:  secrecy, silencing criticism, bullying, convincing eachother of false things in secret, and giving a badge to anyone willing to suck a dick.

no one will think about it but i'm sitting right here ready to convince anyone of these problems, but i have no reason to think anyone will ever be interested.  it's just another site that isn't worth the effort because they are fucking irresponsible and stupid.

Re: they are probably reading this forum

Re: they are probably reading this forum

In summation, fuck Manifesto7, fuck BroOd, fuck nazgul, fuck whoever thought it was a good idea to let fakesteve and twisted moderate... and generally fuck everyone else who has responded to me like they are superior while clearly demonstrating they haven't read a damn word i said, and now supports keeping me from even responding to these mistaken charges and bans and closings and refuses to come here and give me an argument for their stupid stupid behavior.

Re: they are probably reading this forum

This post was updated on .
I mean, TL has people whose responsibilities include moderating the forum.  Whether this is defined further or not is anyone's guess because it's secret.  But we can speculate:

Does TL have reasons against the principle of due process or is it simply lazy/poor execution i.e. "not worth the effort" they would call it?

Does TL have reasons against equal protection as a principle or again, laziness/ignorance/poor execution?

Does TL actually think ppl having a right to a fair trial, to know the charges against you, is a bad concept, and have reasons for this, or is the fact that this principle influences their use of power not one bit in the slightest, simply evidence of their ignorance, inability, lack of any thought in their whole moderation process?

Now since I know they are morons and are accustomed to reading poorly if at all, I'm going to have to spell a few obvious things about:  I'm not calling for them to give their members rights or even have defined principles.  Only to show the influence that one would expect, were one to believe these things were good in any way.  Do they think that the above things are nice things for a government to do?  Productive things?  Don't they think that when governments fail to do the above things it's condemnable?  I think liberal people do think these things, yet hand them some internet power and they don't show the slightest influence or inspiration of this preference.

There are more principles than the above, but let's just go down that short list.  DUE PROCESS OF LAW.  Means the government follows the same process for everyone.  TL says they try to be fair, but in reality they don't.  They seem to think due process of law is a bad idea, so I hope some day they live in a government where their beleifs are executed on them to the fullest extent.  Actually I don't, because I'm not an asshole.  But they should give their use of power on the internet a litltle more thought.  They are contributing to the same type of shit they and everyone else is politically against.  Give some dude power and suddenly he's the same kind of dick he said he was against, and TL is the perfect example.  They don't take any process seriously when it comes to them acting against their members.  One officer's whim is enough to decide someone's fate--to insult them and get them off the site forever, with no realistic path to know what happened, question it, or appeal.  In other words the whole process smacks of "we can't ever be wrong" and "we don't believe that innocent people deserve any chance in the case a mistake is being made against them."  A responsible government takes seriously t he possiblity that it can, at any given step, have been wrong--TL is the opposite:  nepotism and bullying--corruption to the fullest.  What makes them think that a clusterfuck of croneys is going to be optimal for producing content and being professional in general?  It just isn't.

EQUAL PROTECTION.  Means that in the eyes of the law, we're all the same.  You will be judged objectively.  Obviously this is hard to achieve but it helps if you even TRY to do anything but the opposite, like TL does.  Again by all examinations it seems that TL doesnt even care about this ideal but must, for secret, undefended, unclaimed reasons, finds equal protection to be a fundamentally bad idea--and like all their bad ideas they don't feel the need to specify it let alone defend it or convince anyone of it--you know, the normal standards you are expected to have to believe something is true with any degree of certainty at all.  In other words they're wiilling to let their ignorantly-arrived-at assumptions act as truth and willing to keep them safe from reason via secrecy.  WHY they think this is a smart, effective way to be, is anyone's guess.  Actually, no it's not.  It's obvious:  they're arrogant.  They're good at a couple things, they think that they must be smart and right about everything.

RIGHT TO KNOW THE CHARGES AGAINST YOU.  It's nice when you get to know why you are being fucked over--you know, in case they are wrong, or at least, so you know for the future.  TL doesn't care about this idea at all.  You could have rock hard evidence that you are being mistreated by them, shoved way up your ass, and it wouldn't matter.  Nothing matters.  They are infallible rulers of the universe.  I hope some day their time and effort is put at the mercy of dickhole idiots who have via internet abilities made themselves the infallible judge, jury, and executioner of them.  Since they think this is such a good way to do business.

etc.