why?

doubtnfire
2 man forum to dis one site? maybe u need a third guy
http://www.youtube.com/user/aiyuo
i mean move on or do it with sytle, get some people

Re: why?

Why?  I made this forum because I missed chatting with people I knew in a forum-like atmosphere.

It's not a 2 man forum by choice.  We would love to have more people here.  None of my friends seem to enjoy coming here for whatever reason, except Chibi.

And my purpose is not to attack TL, but to continue to contribute to it positively, whether they like it or not.  I make suggestions.  I make problems clear that they try to hide.  IMO TL deserves that much, if not for its current form than for its history.  At one time it was a cool place to be, and I'm not going to let that white whale escape me now.

This is not an anti-TL forum at all.  I don't have a home forum, so I made one.  We have two general forums, which don't necessarily have anything to do with TL.  Because I enjoy to do it from time to time, I have a forum that collects essays on TL-related issues which they for some reason would completely never allow to be discussed in their "discussion" forums.  And recently, I've added a 4th forum specifically to highlight their practice of closing good topics.

So as you can see, my goal is not to make a TL-bashing site, but simply to exist on a forum, and continue to observe TL and do what I can to help the site improve.  It might be hard for you to see but a lot of my opinions were once unique to myself, but as I have pushed on, even whilst bannished, I have seen more and more people move closer to my own views about bans, moderation, and maybe someday, topic closings, the ignore feature, and moderator selection.

You're welcome to join me in any one of these four forums.  Chibi and I are excellent researchers and discussors on a variety of topics, and TL is not our main interest in the slightest, but simply a common hangout--much how many people read the Times every day.  We read TL.  Doesn't mean a site outside of the Times is for Times-bashing.

Re: why?

I'd also like to distance myself from those YouTube videos.  Every TL-bashing YouTube video I've seen is utter crap.  For all I know, the moderators of TL created them just to make people who have disagreements with them look moronic, because that's all the vids do.

If you think what I've written in this forum is in any way similar to the TL-sucks type YouTube vids, then fuck off.