working out

perisie xx
(realistic) diet recommendations:

a) tinned tuna w/ bread
b) protein shakes (drink AFTER workout)
c) carrots as snack
d) healthy oatmeal type cereals
e) milk
f) cheese w/ bread
g) egg /w bread
h) potato
i) water
j) protein milkshake

(realistic) routines:

situps
incline/flat weight lifts
press-ups (unfavoured)
exercise bike (yet to be purchased/acquired)

Re: working out

I would just like to be a jogger.  Just a little jog every day would do the trick, provided I don't eat complete rubbish all the time.  One of these days ...  I'm doing alright, but I wish I was a cardio beast, more than any muscle or whatever.

Re: working out

percy
20 mins is 20 mins stim, if it isn't spent staring at the wall then it has to be spent some way - its GOING to be spent whether u like it or not. maybe it could be used for a quick jog, believe me on the 21st minute you will be like "heeeey that was a pretty rewarding 20 minutes i just had"

Re: working out

I've done it before, and I agree that it is time well-spent.  There are several obstacles though.  One of them is that usually when I've tried to build up to and eventually start the most moderate cardio routine, I feel fine throughout, but that night when I am laying down my heart hurts.  I have tried to get doctors to acknowledge this and, without any examination of myself, they assure me that I'm fine.

This kind of thing is the same reason I've backed off of DXM (originally).  I go back and forth between thinking the pain is related to my heart and thinking it's my stomach or something else.

Anyways, there are more defeatable obstacles to be tackled as well:  to decide when and where to jog--to avoid minor injuries to my ankles, other joints etc. that often happens when I try to start out--making me stop for several weeks after which I may just forget about it.  Etc.  Need to get the right shoes.  I think I can go out at like 5 AM and do this pretty easily.